Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
December 26: Top Ten Books I’m Looking Forward to In 2018
Ohhh! 2018! I’m not really sure if I’m ready or not. I’m excited but wow, where did 2017 go? And 2016 for that matter. Anyway, I have been on this psychological thriller kick and it looks like 2018 is going to be no different! There are so many great books coming out. And some YA which, for me, is the best of both worlds.
- Hangman by Jack Heath – This sounds creepy! Goodreads says Jan but Netgalley says June. Either way, I want it!
- Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton- Another one that sounds very interesting! February 8th 2018
- Blood Will Out by Jo Treggiari – YA psychological thriller! My fav!
- Come Out to Play by Dylan Young – Novella – January 19th 2018
- Pick & Chews by Linda O. Johnston – Cozy Mystery – May 2018
- Into the Thinnest Air by Simon R. Green – Mystery with a bit of Fantasy – March 1!
- Grist Mill Road by Christopher J. Yates – Comes out on my bday! Jan 9th!
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks – Jan 9th!
- A Guide for Murdered Children by Sarah Sparrow – March
- The Broken Girls by Simone St. James – March
Wow, I really do read more than just psychological thrillers and cozy mysteries, but I have to admit, these have me excited!
What books are you looking forward to in 2018?