Top Ten Tuesday Bookish Resolutions for 2016!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish
. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2015
- Read more diverse books.
- Complete full series for authors I love.
- TRY to not judge books by their covers.
- Read one book a month that are literary classics.
- Read books on my hubby’s read list.
- Read the books that my daughter’s plays are based on.
- Clear out the books that I have already read and will not re-read.
- Buy more bookcases and only fill with books that I LOVE.
- Do not buy books if I do not have the time to read them.
- STOP requesting more books than I can read in a month.
Whew! Those resolutions are just as tough as exercising. Do you have any bookish resolutions?