Top Ten Tuesday Book Genie!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish
. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
10 Wishes I’d Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me
- THE perfect chair. For me that would be a Queen Anne type. Preferably one that will allow me to lift my feet with a pillow to rest my book!
- A reading spot for my chair and favorite books. A little nook that is all mine!
- THE perfect library. I’m talking a ceiling that has retracting panels to let the light in. Bookshelves so high that I have to have two stories and a ladder on rails. A fireplace in my library, cause even in summer, I’m normally cold! And (I mean you are a genie right?!) a fake bookcase that opens to another room cause, why not?! I can keep all of my guilty pleasure books in there.
- Never to start a series without being able to find the others in the series! Even if they are not published or written. I will not share! Just give it all to me, now!
- To have all of my childhood favorites!
- For my favorite authors to be able to write books, even in death.
- To write my reviews for me. K? Thx!
- My library would not be complete without my hubby’s favorite books. So, a spot for him and his favorite books as well.
- A place also for my puppies. And some chew toys! Books are not chew toys!!!
- There is this movie called About Time where the men can travel back in time (within their life) to change things. The Dad uses his time to read books. This is my last request, ALL the time I want to read.
There’s a few wishes! What would you ask for?