Top Ten Of Your Auto-buy Authors:
This goes along with my list from last week. Terry Pratchett is yet again at the top. He is my all time favorite authors and one of the only authors that I re-read.
Sadly, with having a towering TBR (I’m not even going to count because it makes me sad) I rarely take the time to read authors that I love. But these few are at the top of my list and I will drop everything to read their new books.
1. Terry Pratchett died recently and has just one final book. I have always bought his books the second they hit American shelves.
It’ll be sad to know that this is the last of his. Just writing this makes me sad but there is one more!!
2. Mira Grant writes zombie books that are to die for! I think zombies would be queuing to be in one of her books.
It all started with her Newsflesh Trilogy which is written from a blogger’s perspective. I mean, how could I not love that!? I have read every one of her books and fall over myself to buy her newest.
3. Rick Gualitari – I just recently started reading Rick Gualitari. Once I read the first though I was hooked.
Same type of horror that I love with a bit of fantasy but there is a lot of blood in his books. In a word: Fabulous!
4. Tess Thompson – I love, love, love Tess Thompson! She writes super cute romances that just make you want to drink cocoa and curl up by a fire!
5. Nicky Wells -This chick rocks. Like seriously rocks the romance world! I love her take on romance and the spins she adds!
I stalk this gal because I do not want to miss any of her fabulous writing! Love, love, love, LOVE her!
6. Cecilia Gray – Her books are romantic and sweet and normally quite short.
Reminiscent of the fabulous Jane Austen but in today’s world.
List of authors I want to read!
- Sherrilyn Kenyon – I have her first 7 Dark Hunter novels and really should start reading the rest.
- Christine Feehan – My mother in law and I would trade books back and forth but I haven’t read her in a while!
- Philippa Gregory – I can never get enough of her writing but I’m a few books behind!
- Gail Carriger – I have six of her books sitting on my bookshelf just waiting for me to read them!
Who are your MUST buy authors?