Top Ten Tuesday Author Matchups!
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish
. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don’t have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It’s a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Top Ten Author Duos You’d LOVE To See Write A Book Together
- Stephen King and Anne Rice. His fabulous use of psychology along with her wonderful imagination for the paranormal would make for an intense paranormal/horror!
- Dean Koontz and Clive Barker. These two have such great imaginations. I think Dean Koontz tends to be more realistic while Clive Barker has such an amazing imagination. I think this matchup would create an amazing, and very scary world!
- Mira Grant and Christine Feehan! I know this matchup of a virologist/zombie horror writer and paranormal romance author seems weird, but I think it would be fantastic. Talk about a scary world where two people fall in love during the zombie apocalypse. Yes please!
- J.K. Rowling and John Green. I cannot even begin to imagine what these two great minds would come up with!
- Stephanie Meyer and Karina Halle. Stephanie Meyer has gotten a lot of flack but I think she’s a good writer. Karina Halle has an edge about her that would bring out Stephanie Meyer’s darker side! These two could do a great paranormal romance!
- Stephen Kozeniewski and Rick Gualtieri! Zombies and Vampires unite! These two are such great writers, and both with a paranormal sort of twist. I would love this.
- Nicky Wells and Nikki Jefford! Romance writer with a vampire writer! Nikki could add the blood while Nicky could add the romance! Win/Win!
- Tess Thompson and M. Leighton! This feels perfect! Both romance writers but Tess has a sweetness and M. Leighton has a grittiness. Together this would be the perfect beachy romance!
Whew… that was tough! FUN though! What matchups would you like to see?