April 4: My Top Five Fandoms
I feel like when I fall in love with a series, I really fall down the rabbit hole. There’s only a few that I have totally fallen head over heels for, however, but I think they’re worth fangirling over.
These are the few books that I would literally change the entire atmosphere of my house, if my hubby would let me.
- Harry Potter! I have Ravenclaw socks, shirts, figurines of Harry’s friends. I am actually thinking of making my dining room look like Hogwart’s main hall and I really wanted to get a 9 3/4 door!
- Terry Pratchett’s Discworld. I actually re-read these every year and love every minute of it! I’m not sure if I’m more obsessed over Discworld or Harry Potter. It may depend on the day.
- Game of Thrones. I’m actually late the the (cough) GAME with this one but I love, love, love these books. I love the show and I cannot get enough!
- LOTR. I have the game, I have the books, and the movies. I’m not going to be Stephen Colbert any time soon, but I can say, I do love to love LOTR.
- Twilight. Ok, I know, I know. But look, it’s fun. It helps me forget about life. I still even enjoy the movies. I can’t help myself.
What are your fandoms?