The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
So! My hubby has a wonderful opportunity which is great but means a lot of traveling. I’m excited for him but this puts some stress on my puppy life.
See.. we have a situation with the landlord’s dog. He is a German Shepherd and runs amok on the farm. Their farm is acres and acres AND ACRES so while they work he runs around. We have actually even seen Seico (the GS) out in town about five miles away.
While Seico is a great dog when he’s not around Bruno, once he and Bruno get together all hell breaks out!!! Sadly, since this started about a year and a half ago I have stopped walking Bruno. The hubster comes home from work every lunch to walk him and he walks him in the morning and at night. Seico comes over every once and a while and I am way too worried (and honestly scared) to have something happen when the hubby isn’t home.
He’s not going to be home for a month!!!
We are renting and the cost of a fence is huge. The landlords have been discussing putting in a fence for us and just charging but my question to you wonderful (and smart) people is …
Is there another way!!?? Or… do you have any suggestions!? 😉
And I mean ANY suggestions that will make this situation easier? I love my silly pups and I hate to see them hurt and poor Bruno has received MANY scars because of Seico. Geez… just typing about this is going to make me go into conniptions… so, yes, any tips, suggestions.. anything is helpful!!
Oh and have a great week reading!
- [3 Aug] Sunday Post: Month in Review Edition
- [3 Aug] He Said/ She Said Movie Review: Guardians of the Galaxy ★★★★★
- [4 Aug] Percolate by Elizabeth Hamilton-Guarino ★★
- [4 Aug] Horror Mondays! Book Review: The Sleeping Dead by Richard Farren Barber ★★★½
- [5 Aug] A Beautiful Madness by Lee Thompson
- [6 Aug] Hidden Intentions by Stacy Claflin ★★★★
- [6 Aug] Book Blitz & TWO Giveaways! Hidden Sins by Karice Bolton
- [7 Aug] Vrigin by Radhika Sanghani ★★★★½
- [7 Aug] The Highlander's Bride Trouble by Mary Wine ★★★★★
- [8 Aug] Wings of Arian by Devri Walls ★★★★
- [8 Aug] Disney’s Into the Woods Trailer! Christmas 2014
- [9 Aug] Blogging Tips & Tricks #1 – Starting with Graphics & Html
- Fairy Tale Blog Hop by Herding Cats & Burning Soup!
- Frightfall Read a thon! Sept 29 – Oct 5th!
- ZOctober! FULL month of zombie and apocalyptic goodness!