The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Last Week’s Posts
- [11 Mar] Sunday Post: When it Rains it Pours Puppies
- [12 Mar] Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli ★★★★★
- [13 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday: Books that Surprised Me
- [14 Mar] The Serial Killer Whisperer: How One Man's Tragedy Helped Unlock the Deadliest Secrets of the World's Most Terrifying Killers by Pete Earley ★★★★★
- [15 Mar] Death's Dream Kingdom by Jessica Penot
- [16 Mar] Book Review: Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett ★★★★★
- [17 Mar] Book Blog Discussions – Favorite Children’s Author
Puppies! All the time!
How long does it take for you to become attached to something? Particularly an animal? We found the pup’s family. I knew he had one because he seemed pretty dang spoiled! He was quite happy to see his Grandma, Grandpa, and his Dad. Can you believe all three come out to get him!? Yes, yes I can. Like I said, this pup was adorable. Sadly, my heart kind of dropped when I found his pup parents, but seeing their faces light up was worth it. And to reiterate, we already have six dogs!
AND we got our Reba! Hubster’s mom just can’t walk her pup anymore. We’ve known her since she was a little thing, heck she still is a little thing. So, taking her in has been fabulous. She gets along with everyone and has been by my side pretty much since she got here. She’s been hanging with the hubby more when he’s home and I told her that makes me jealous, so she’s dividing her time evenly. Like a good pup should!
The only downside to all these pups, is the lack of reading room! I have to set my book ON TOP of Anna, the brownie using my pillow as her bed. These Illuminae File books are pretty large also. She hasn’t fussed out me so far. And she did even move for me once. I’m not holding my breath that that’ll happen in the future. At least I have miniature heaters that go where I go!
Coming to the blog this week!
- [18 Mar] Sunday Post: Fabulous Books and Our Lovely Reba!
- [19 Mar] Shutter by Courtney Alameda ★★★
- [20 Mar] Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR
- [21 Mar] Dead on Arrival by Matt Richtel ★★★★½
- [22 Mar] Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1) by Amie Kaufman, Jay Kristoff ★★★★★
- [23 Mar] Book Review: Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett ★★★★★
- [24 Mar] Book Blog Discussions – Discussions Turning to Books
Ready Player One comes out soon! I’m so excited about this movie. The book was one of my favorites from last year and sadly I haven’t made the time to re-read it. After I get through these Illuminae Files, that’s the first book I’m reading! I’m also thinking of doing an 80’s thing, where I read/watch/play all the games/movies/and books that he has. I have a full list on my review and there are quite a few! May take an entire year’s worth of blogging, AND it would be fun!
Spring Bloggiesta will be a week long challenge, March 19-25th, where we all get focus on that massive to-do list for improving, maintaining, and generally making your blog great.
March 24-April 7