The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Hello fabulous people!!
My week is already crazy! 10 page paper due tomorrow and I’m working on getting a PTSD group set up for church. My husband had the terrific idea of spreading what I’m learning about trauma to my blog!!!
I was so excited that I smacked him! I have thought about adding what I learn through my psychology classes but getting through trauma and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and being able to help others do that? THAT is my passion. I am thrilled to be able to help people and the idea of adding that to my blog is overwhelmingly amazing, scary, and yes AMAZING!
This is the graphic I did for the church… I may edit it a little bit. I have to admit I found a wonderful front that just says it ALL but it is so hard to read!
THEN! As if that’s not enough, Bout of Books is going on this week!!! YES!
Last day of statistics today so I may have some time to seriously read this week! I really hope so because my list of books to read is crazy. I always go overboard but it’s just too much fun not to.
That’s pretty much it for over here. Majorly busy but loving life.
How was your week?
- [9 Aug] Sunday Post!
- [10 Aug] Twisted by MichaelBrent Collins
- [10 Aug] Quotastic Monday – Tracing the Line by Ally Bishop
- [11 Aug] Going Postal by Terry Pratchett ★★★★★
- [11 Aug] Top Ten Tuesday
- [11 Aug] Book Launch & Giveaway! Tracing the Line by Ally Bishop
- [11 Aug] Bout of Books
- [12 Aug] WWW Wednesday
- [14 Aug] The Guilty One by Sophie Littlefield
- [15 Aug] Upside by Jim Rendon ★★★★★
- The Lunar Chronicles Read Along – 8/8 – 8/14: Chapters 10-21
- 2015 Classics – Still 5 left in 2015!
- Bout of Books!