Come Meet & Greet your favorite bloggers and find a few new ones to love too! Enter the Grand Prize Giveaway then hop around and visit all of the Social Bloggers and learn some fun facts about them!
There will be individual giveaways at some of the blog so don’t forget to stop by and say hi!
FIRST! Some fun quirky facts about me:
- I am extremely eclectic! I will try almost anything once which includes crazy reads and genres. You never know what gems you’ll find!
- I LOVE, love, love horror! I just cannot get enough and will watch or read anything no matter how B rated it is! Growing up with 80’s horror led me to enjoy things like Evil Dead and led me to start my new Horror Mondays!
- I have a thing for learning. Every once and a while I’ll update my progress in school on my Sunday Posts. So far I have a 3.97 and I’m so OCD that just getting an A kills me. I want perfection damn it!! Currently taking Environmental Science and have a 90% and it’s driving me crazy. Learning a lot but damn… science is kicking my ass!
- I make words up and use words where they don’t belong all the time. I recently started using fangirl as a verb but I love it and will not stop!
- So… I thought I would also share my fav sandwhich since Herding Cats shared hers here, mine is cheddar cheese, pickle, mustard, pb & mayonnaise. So weird sounding I know, but so freaking yummy! I have my wonderful (sadly late) grandfather to thank for this creation!
- I will read everything and ANY thing about the Tudors. I LOVE Henry Tudor. Thankfully I didn’t live back then and get my head chopped off. That would have been brutal!
And what this “serenity” blog is all about:
- Finding serenity!! In all its various and wonderful forms! No matter what they might be… serenity can be hidden you know!?
- Like me, it’s eclectic. You’ll find Art (although I really need to work on that portion), poetry, gaming (mmorpg’s), and cooking, PLUS lots of stuff about reading and movies.
- Horror, lots of horror and romance cause I do really like both.
- Top 10 blog post by views…
- Giveaway & Blog Hop: Summer Reads, Choose Your Book Adventure!
- Book Review: The Story of You and Me by Pamela DuMond
- Book Review & Giveaway: How To Date Dead Guys by Ann M. Noser
- Sunday Post: 74th Edition
- Giveaway! Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
- Book Blitz & Giveaway! Obsidian Collection Anthology
- Cover Reveal & Giveaway! Red Hot Blues by Rachel Dunning
- Book Review: Stakeout by Nikki Jefford
- Giveaway & Blog Hop: Freedom to Read!
- Book Review: The Flu by Jaxqueline Druga
- It was hard to come up with a name that fit what I enjoy blogging about. I originally started with two blogs, My Seryniti (named after my gaming character) and Fluff Factor (everything about the fluff in gaming) but they just weren’t doing it for me… hence Creating Serenity! It took a while but I finally feel great about it!