HCF Happy Calm Focused Brain Supplement – Memory, Focus, Mood, Concentration
- Helps Improve Memory, Focus, Attention, Mood & Concentration*
- One Month Supply of Happy Calm Focused
- Contains 90 Easy to Swallow Vegetable Capsules
- Brain Supplement Fueled by F&Q Amino Acids
The label for this product shows that the only ingredients are vitamins, a ton of vitamins! So, when I was asked to review I thought why not? I’m about to turn 40 and am going to school but prior to going to school I really felt like I needed a brain pick me up! The words that I’ve always held so dear have been disappearing, getting back to work was the most important thing I could do. But it’s a fact that as you get older you lose some of those precious vitamins that we take for granted when we are younger. So, I thought I would give these a try and see exactly how much change they really cause.
I was a bit hesitant to try three pills at once but I decided to dive right in. You can take up to SIX but I’ve kept at three. You take the drugs first thing before you eat anything. The only downside to these is that they are huge. Since I had to take them with water I could smell and taste the vitamins. It’s not overwhelming but it’s also not exactly pleasant! This did help me to drink more water though!
I’m pretty sensitive and I noticed about an hour after taking them that I was wired! Ready to take on any challenge! Surprisingly I also did not have a down turn later in the day. 2:00 is my normal “want to take a nap” time but I didn’t have that. I don’t sleep well and I didn’t really see any change in my sleep patterns but maybe if I changed the dose to six I would see a change later in the day and evening.
In short: For the cost and amount that you get I think these are worth it. I was surprised that I felt so strongly but I am very in tune with what goes on with my body. So, although most may not notice a change I was able to right away. I would definitely recommend these to anyone that needs a supplement!
– Vitamin A is an antioxidant that supports the increase of serotonin, membrane maintenance, and new cell growth.
– Vitamin E is an antioxidant that supports prevention of atherosclerosis and vein degeneration, as well as helping the body use vitamin A.
– Vitamin B1 promotes the metabolism of carbohydrates, amino acids and helps maintain a healthy nervous system.
– Vitamin B2 helps with enzyme function, amino acid synthesis and helps the body get energy from the things you eat.
– Vitamin B3 is important in the increase of dopamine and supports the digestive and nervous system.
– Vitamin B6 helps increase serotonin and dopamine and helps absorb neuro-amino acids.
– Vitamin B12 helps in digestion, synthesis of proteins and helps prevent nerve damage.
– Vitamin B5 helps in the conversion of carbohydrates, proteins, fats and is important in the formation of steroids, cortisone, and the amino acid acetylcholine – Melinda Burge
Purchase:HCF Happy Calm Focused Brain Supplement – Memory, Focus, Mood, Concentration