- Set of 12 reusable silicone baking cups in six fun, vibrant colors (pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple) in a convenient storage container. Makes lunchtime fun as colorful dividers for bento lunch boxes.
- Our silicone baking cups are of premium quality and are thicker than the competition provide worry-free use and hold up better over time. Each cup measures 2-5/8-inch dia x 1.25-inch tall and holds 2-1/4 fluid ounces to the rim.
- Our technology ensures optimum baking performance, and our highest quality, advanced BPA-Free, FDA approved food grade silicone non-stick bakeware safeguards your health and resists stains. Versatile silicone molds have so many different uses, and are a blast for all ages!
- Great for cupcakes, muffins, cheesecakes, chocolate bowls, gelatin, frozen snacks and desserts, cooking eggs and other dishes. No muffin pan is necessary – just place baking cups directly on cooking sheet, place on middle oven rack and bake.
- Heat resistant to 475 F, freezer, microwave and top-rack dishwasher safe. Lifetime Replacement Guarantee –
I’ve never used silicon so when I was asked to review this I jumped at the chance. Surprisingly they are just as easy, if not easier, to use than regular muffin cups. Although, when I use paper I tend to find paper in my muffins! No worry with that here!
The silicon was easy to use, easy to fill, and again surprisingly all I had to do to get the muffins out of the cups was to turn the silicone cup upside down. They dumped right out! The fact that no muffin pan is needed also helps especially since my poor muffin pan has seen better days!
The bright colors make them festive enough to use at any time or for any occasion. I purposely picked up more muffins just so I can use these again. The cleanup is super easy. No need to oil or butter the outsides before you bake either. They literally slide right out of the silicone cups.
This last picture looks foggy because the steam from the muffin was fogging up my camera! Wish I could share the smell too! Yumms!
The only thing I noticed is that I needed to add a bit of time to the cooking to allow for them to fully cook. Maybe the silicone doesn’t transfer the heat as well as metal pans but with the ease of cleaning and usage, I am not giving these up!
Purchase:Reusable Silicone Baking Cups – 12 Cupcake Molds, Assorted