Book Blog Discussion Challenge and Blogger Hop
Hop hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addict – Hop Schedule
The Herd Presents – Blog All About It!
5th – 11th – What are your five most favorite books in 2017? (submitted by Geybie @ Geybie’s Book Blog)
Blog All About It for Jan is about Winter. I would love to ignore that discussion as I’m the type to get under the covers and snuggle with my pups and if my husband didn’t bring me coffee and food wasn’t so delicious, I would probably stay there until the end of winter! That said, books are a great way to get me out of the winter humdrums of just wanting to die until winter is over. These five books actually I read all throughout 2017, but they are great to keep you warm in the colder months!
In order from best to best of the year 2017…
Before I get to the list, I just have to comment, this definitely isn’t the list for best book covers. Ready Player One’s cover is nostalgic 80’s, which is great, but nothing else is fantastic about it. Same goes for many of these. Oh well. At least they’re fantastic books!
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline – I can barely wait for this movie! Going to re-read this before the movie.
- Notes From the Upside Down by Guy Adams – Another book circling around the 80’s and the Stranger Things, a show that I am addicted to!
- Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris – WOW, just wow… this book! I am definitely a B.A. Paris fan! Don’t read these books late at night.
- Unraveling Oliver by Liz Nugent – I am now in love with Whydunits. It’s a who did it with a twist.
- Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli – Fantastic, adorable YA romance. Fabulous!
What are your favorites of 2017? Do you have strategies to help you get through these cold winter months?
Reading this book contributed to these challenges: