2018 Challenges that correspond to the goals!
- Reading Assignment (First of the Month) #2018HW
- Mt TBR Challenge & Blogger Shame (Weekly on Monday)
- British Books Challenge & Author Love Challenge (Weekly on Friday)
- 2018 Book Blog Discussion & Blog All About It (Weekly on Saturday)
- Craving for Cozies! & Mystery Challenge (Once a month)
- Library Love Challenge and Back to the Classics (Once a Month)
January Goals: I surprised myself by reading nearly every book! I did DNF two, but considering I read so many, I’m pretty happy with that number.
I also decided to play with my challenges. I had to delete one because I could tell it was not going to happen. Not that sad, to be honest. Sometimes we just have to work with what we can and get rid of what we cannot!
- Feb’s prompt: Red
Reading List 3 books a week:
- (Library Love Challenge & Back to the Classics & Mystery Challenge)
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- (Author Love Challenge & British Books Challenge) #BritishBooksChallenge18
- Wyrd Sisters
- Guards! Guards!
- Mt TBR Challenge & Blogger Shame & Because Reading
- Nightsiders by Gary McMahon
- Amity & Sorrow by Peggy Riley
- The Eureka Factor by John Kounios
- Angelfall by Susan Ee
- World After by Susan Ee
- Craving for Cozies (We’ll see how many I get to for the Puppy Love Challenge)
- It Takes a Coven by Carol J. Perry
- Pawprints & Predicaments by Bethany Blake
- Color Me Murder by Krista Davis
- A Riesling to Die by J.C. Eaton
- Pick and Chews by Linda O. Johnston